Optical Power Meters
Kingfisher hand held optical power meters are a trusted test solution for optical power, optical attenuation and optical continuity. They offer leading accuracy, productivity and reliability in an economical and convenient package.
General Purpose Power Meters
For all single mode, multimode, POF / FCS and MPO systems. Kingfisher power meters are color coded for easy work site identification (compared to light sources etc), have interchangeable connectors, long battery life, calibration certificates & 3 year warranty / calibration cycle. They are available in convenient Test Kits. We also offer calibration services.
A general purpose fiber optic power meter is used with an optical light source for measuring loss or relative power level in dB. Alternatively, some users may prefer an integrated two-way LTS, or a simple LTS.
- High throughput premium meter with expert features and simple interface.
- Autotest, with up to 3 λ display
- Powerful KITS™ standards compliant reporting software
- Reliable, high-accuracy results
- Rugged, slim, rubberized case
- Large memory with text, timestamp, USB key storage
- 1,000 hr AA battery life (or external power)
- Sunlight-reflective high contrast backlit multi-line display
- Detector options for all network & connector types