Multimode fiberFor in-building LAN, campus, industrial & education applications.
Multimode fiber operating environments are short distance (<2KM) but can be very high value, and are often in relatively harsh, unprotected or high-change environments. The most common applications are Ethernet or CCTV. Test accuracy may need to be high, since allowable cable losses can be small. Operationally, on-site expertise may be modest, or contractors are called in who may need to produce customer reports, which can be a time-consuming effort.
- Our unique KITS™ software provides easy & secure reporting
- EF compliant LED sources.
- Our Ge power meters have detectors that are accurate from 850 – 1550 nm.
- Our inspection microscope is safe, easy to use and provides a good image
- Interchangeable connectors easily accommodate your varying connector styles
- Our Multimode Fiber Test Kits wrap this capability up in one convenient p/n.
- Reduced training, suitable for use by inexperienced staff
- Just add an extra test source later, and upgrade to single mode.
- Flexibility to get the job done first time, regardless of unexpected site variations
- More accurate testing
- Flexible, secure & easy reporting
- Great service, support & warranty