The single mode KI2300 Series Zero Warm-Up Loss Test Set has a unique optically stabilized light source which offers ultra-high stability and exceptional insensitivity to warm up drift, ambient temperature variations and optical reflections. In a small package, it provides a variety of powerful solutions to improving test flexibility and productivity.
Typical applications include precision fiber optic loss measurement in R&D, QA and demanding installation environments.
- Easy to use, slim, rugged & versatile
- Zero warm-up, ultra stable source, immune to changing back reflection.
- Large clear LCD is sunlight readable & backlit
- Large memory with Text Tag & time stamp
- One button memory dump to USB key
- KITS™ reporting software for acquisition and reporting
- Autotest power meter with 1 % accuracy & 24 calibrated λ
- Interchangeable connectors with dust cap & tilt bail
- Power meter works with SC / LC duplex connectors
- Multi-Fiber ID Test tone generator / detector
- Long alkaline battery life with micro USB external power / charger
- 3 Year warranty and calibration cycle
Please enquire for special requirements:
Test Equipment kits.
Power meter: high power, MPO/MTP, POF etc, special calibrations.
Light source: 1 - 6 LEDs / lasers at CWDM wavelengths, 1625, 1650 nm, other power levels, APC connectors.
|Part Number||SM||Buy / MSRP*|
1310-1550-1625 nm Ultra Stable Laser APC, InGaAs
1310-1550 nm Ultra Stable Laser, InGaAs
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.Related info: How to choose an optical detector - Application Note