Today's easiest, most productive, most accurate and most integrated Two-Way Optical Loss Test Sets (OLTS).
Perfect for high volume test applications, test throughput is dominated by the time to clean and inspect fiber ends. Test time is just 5 seconds direct onto your final report.
Both instruments display bi-directional average loss in real time. An instrument can also be used as a stand-alone Autotest source & meter, tone generator / detector.
- SM or MM versions with EF compliant sources
- Real-time Autotest two-way loss on one fiber
- Real time Pass / Fail display
- Excellent long & short term source stability
- Large memory and USB Interface
- KITS™ reporting software for acquisition and reporting
- Autotest power meter with 1 % accuracy & 24 calibrated λ
- Supplied with metal free SC, ST, LC interchangeable connectors
- Test tone generator / detector
- 190 - 360 hr Alkaline battery life
- 3 Year warranty and calibration cycle
- Full QA & test reports for source stability / λ, & power meter linearity
1310-1550-1625 nm APC, InGaAs
1310-1550 nm, InGaAs
1310-1550 nm APC, InGaAs
850-1300 nm, Ge
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.Related info: How to choose an optical detector - Application Note