KI-TK022A SM Two-Way
- Medium to high test volume on SM systems.
- Power at 24 calibrated λ, -70 to +5 dBm range.
- One-way loss at 1310 / 1550 nm, 63 dB range.
- Two-way Loss + ORL at 1310 / 1550 nm, 47 dB range (integrated operation).
- Stand-alone ORL at 1310 / 1550 nm, 65 dB range.
- Loss + ORL test automation & reporting with AutoTest and KITS™ software.
- Continuity / tone source & detection, 43 dB range.
- Connector end-face inspection microscope x200.
- Connector cleaning tools & materials.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
See brochures for specifications, alternative instruments & options.
Other instruments that could be added: VFL, fiber identifier, in-line adjustable attenuator, microscope video camera.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
2x Two-Way + ORL testers
Two 1310 / 1550 nm Two Way & ORL Testers, KI7343C-InGaAs.
Power meter section 24 calibrated λ.
Standard accessories: leather holster, SC, LC, ST optical connectors (2 each), low reflection terminators, PC/APC test lead, quick reference guide, user manual, calibration certificates, conformance certificate, USB cable.
Connector inspection microscope
Standard accessories: 2.5 mm universal PC polish connector adapter, batteries, user manual, conformance certificate.
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC / LC / ST connectors, the power meter also accepts PC polish connectors. Additional interchangeable connector adapters can be ordered.
The meters use 2 x C alkaline cells with a run time of 190 hours. The supplied battery size converter alternatively allows use of AA batteries. External power is provided via a plug pack.
The microscope uses 1 x AAA battery with 300 hr life and external micro USB power. Rechargeable batteries must be removed for charging.
Case & contents
- OPT154A - Highly cushioned and convenient carry case, sturdily constructed of durable custom moulded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper and separator, carry strap.
- The semi-rigid case construction is comfortable to use, avoids damaging other objects, and it's compartment layout helps avoid leaving items on-site.
- Space for additional: (not supplied) batteries, connector adaptors, test leads, documentation, mains power pack, two mandrel wraps.
- Case can accommodate any two KI3000 or KI7000 style instruments.
- Cleaning materials
Cletop-S type A cartridge connector end-face cleaner.
"stick" type connector end-face cleaners 2.5 mm, Qty 5.
"stick" type connector end-face cleaners 1.25 mm, Qty 5.
Puffer brush to clean microscope and optical power meter interface.