KI-TK072 SM & MM 2000 - Contractor kit
- Low to medium test volume on SM and MM systems.
- Power at 24 calibrated λ, -70 to +15 dBm range.
- Loss on SM fiber 1310 / 1550 nm, 70 dB range.
- Loss on MM fiber 850 / 1300 nm, 50 dB range, EF compliant.
- Loss testing automation & reporting with AutoTest and KITS™ software.
- 12 fiber Multi-Fiber ID continuity / tone, 50 dB range.
- Connector end face inspection microscope x200.
- Connector cleaning tools & materials.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
See brochures for specifications, alternative instruments & options.
Other instruments that could be added: VFL, fiber identifier, in-line adjustable attenuator, microscope video camera.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
850 / 1300 nm LED, 1310 / 1550 nm laser KI2824.
Standard accessories: SC connectors, user manual, quick reference guide, test mandrels, calibration certificates, conformance certificate, USB cable.
With Ge detector, 24 calibrated λ, KI2600-Ge.
Standard accessories: SC connectors, user manual, quick reference guide, calibration certificates, conformance certificate, USB cable
Connector inspection microscope
Standard accessories: 2.5 mm universal PC polish connector adapter, batteries, user manual, conformance certificate.
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC connectors, the power meter also accepts APC polish connectors. Additional interchangeable connector adapters can be ordered.
Source and meter use 2 x AA batteries with selectable re-charging via micro USB port. Minimum run time is 80 hours for the source.
The microscope uses 1 x AAA battery with 300 hr life and external micro USB power. Rechargeable batteries must be removed for charging.
Case & contents
- OPT154B - Highly cushioned and convenient carry case, sturdily constructed of durable custom molded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper and separator, carry strap.
- The semi-rigid case construction is comfortable to use, avoids damaging other objects, and it's compartment layout helps avoid leaving items on-site.
- Space for additional: (not supplied) batteries, connector adaptors, test leads, documentation, mains power pack, two mandrel wraps.
- Case can accommodate any two KI2000 style instruments.
- Cleaning materials
Cletop-S type A cartridge connector endface cleaner.
"stick" type connector endface cleaners 2.5 mm, Qty 5.
"stick" type connector endface cleaners 1.25 mm, Qty 5.
Puffer brush to clean microscope and optical power meter interface.