KI-TK072A SM & MM 2000 - Australia contractor
- Low to medium test volume on SM and MM systems.
- Power at 24 calibrated λ, -70 to +15 dBm range.
- Loss on SM fiber 1310 / 1550 / 1625 nm, 67 dB range.
- Loss on MM fiber 850 / 1300 nm, 50 dB range, EF compliant.
- Loss test automation & reporting with AutoTest and KITS™ software.
- 12 fiber Multi-Fiber ID continuity / tone, 47 dB range.
- Connector end face inspection microscope x200.
- Connector cleaning tools & materials.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
See brochures for specifications, alternative instruments & options.
Other instruments that could be added: VFL, fiber identifier, in-line adjustable attenuator, microscope video camera.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
850 / 1300 LED, PC connector. 1310 / 1550 / 1625 nm laser, APC connector. KI2825-APC.
Standard accessories: SC connectors, user manual, quick reference guide, test mandrels, calibration certificates, conformance certificate, USB cable.
Optical Power Meter with Ge detector, AutoTest, 24 calibration wavelengths, KI2600-Ge.
Standard accessories: SC connectors, user manual, quick reference guide, calibration certificates, conformance certificate, USB cable.
Connector inspection microscope
Standard accessories: 2.5 mm universal PC polish connector adaptor, batteries, user manual, conformance certificate.
SC APC connector adapter OPT662A
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC/APC connectors, the power meter also accepts PC polish connectors. Additional interchangeable connector adapters can be ordered.
Source and meter use 2 x AA batteries with selectable re-charging via micro USB port. Minimum run time is 80 hours for the source.
The microscope uses 1 x AAA battery with 300 hr life and external micro USB power. Rechargeable batteries must be removed for charging.
Case & contents
- OPT154B - Highly cushioned and convenient carry case, sturdily constructed of durable custom moulded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper and separator, carry strap.
- The semi-rigid case construction is comfortable to use, avoids damaging other objects, and it's compartment layout helps avoid leaving items on-site.
- Space for additional: (not supplied) batteries, connector adaptors, test leads, documentation, mains power pack, two mandrel wraps.
- Case can accommodate any two KI2000 style instruments.
- Cleaning materials
Cletop-S type A cartridge connector end-face cleaner.
"stick" type connector end-face cleaners 2.5 mm, Qty 5.
"stick" type connector end-face cleaners 1.25 mm, Qty 5.
Puffer brush to clean microscope and optical power meter interface.