KI-TK076 SM & MM 2000 - Simple kit
- Low to medium test volume on SM and MM systems.
- Power at 24 calibrated wavelengths, -70 to +15 dBm range.
- Loss on SM fiber 1310 / 1550 nm, 70 dB range.
- Loss on MM fiber 850 / 1300 nm, 50 dB range, EF compliant.
- Loss testing automation & reporting with AutoTest and KITS™ software.
- 12 fiber Multi-Fiber ID continuity / tone, 50 dB range.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
See brochures for specifications, alternative instruments & options.
Other instruments that could be added: VFL, fiber identifier, in-line adjustable attenuator.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
850 / 1300 nm LED ,1310 / 1550 nm laser KI2824.
Standard accessories: SC connectors, quick reference guide, user manual, calibration certificates, conformance certificate.
With InGaAs detector, 24 calibrated λ, KI2600-Ge.
Standard accessories: SC connector, quick reference guide, user manual, calibration certificates, conformance certificate.
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC connectors, the power meter also accepts APC polish connectors. Additional interchangeable connector adapters can be ordered.
Source and meter use 2 x AA batteries with selectable re-charging via micro USB port. Minimum run time is 80 hours for the source.
2x OPT149 - Pocket padded pouch, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap.
Some space for additional (not supplied): batteries, connector adaptors, additional documentation.
Each pouch can accommodate any two KI2000 style instruments.