KI-TK081 SM 2000 + 9000 - Simple kit
- Low to medium test volume on SM systems.
- Power at 24 calibrated λ, -70 to +15 dBm range.
- Loss on SM fiber 1310 / 1550 nm, 70 dB range.
- Loss testing automation & reporting with AutoTest and KITS™ software.
- 12 fiber Multi-Fiber ID continuity / tone, 50 dB range.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
See brochures for specifications, alternative instruments & options.
Other instruments that could be added: VFL, in-line adjustable attenuator.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
1310 / 1550 nm laser KI9822A.
With standard accessories, eg: SC connector, quick reference guide, conformance certificate.
With InGaAs detector, 24 calibrated λKI2600-InGaAs.
Standard accessories: SC connector, quick reference guide, user manual, calibration certificates, conformance certificate.
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC connectors, the power meter also accepts APC polish connectors. Additional interchangeable connector adapters can be ordered.
The source uses 2 x AAA alkaline batteries, minimum run time is 35 hours. Rechargeable batteries must be removed for charging.
The meter uses 2 x AA alkaline batteries with selectable re-charging via micro USB port.
OPT156 x 1, OPT149 x 1, Pocket padded pouch, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap
Some space for additional (not supplied): batteries, connector adaptors, additional documentation
Pouch OPT156 can accommodate any two KI9000 style instruments
Pouch OPT149 can accommodate any two KI2000 style instruments