Fiber Visual fault locators (VFL) are used for installation, fault finding, continuity checking, polarity checking, verifying a signal path, and identifying a fiber. For single mode, multimode and plastic fibers. This is a low price 1mW fiber laser.
- Easy, compact pen-style checker
- Quality drop-resistant metal & rubber body
- Class 1 laser needs no safety precautions
- 2.5 mm universal connector & translucent captive cap
- Will not turn on by mistake, or roll off a bench
- Continuous or pulsed operation
- The smallest pen with 2 x AAA batteries
- Also available in convenient Test Kits
- 3 year warranty
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.