KI6503 is an easy and economical handheld DWDM power meter for testing multi-λ single mode fiber optic systems, using an ITU-CWDM compliant template.
It scans and stores the absolute power or loss of all 48 DWDM λ in 3 seconds, with results viewed in graphical or numerical form,
- Compact, rugged & light weight
- Easy to use
- Fast scan of 48 calibrated λ
- Large, sunlight readable, backlit display
- Simultaneous 9 λ loss display
- Tabular and graphical display modes
- Internal memory for 300 48-λ tests
- Programmable auto shut off
- Power / data transfer via mini USB port
- 12 months warranty
- Full QA report
|Part Number||Buy / MSRP*|
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.Related info: How to choose an optical detector - Application Note