KI 2000 Firmware Updates
KI 2000 Software Updates
These apply to all:
- KI2600 Series Optical Power Meters
- KI2800 / 2400 Series Optical Light Sources
- KI2700 / 2300 Series Optical Loss Test Sets
Download Current Version (0.33)
Update Procedure (important)
- Your computer must have the KI2000 device driver installed. ( Install KITS, or Click here for device driver installation package )
- If the Windows Device Driver Wizard then appears when the instrument is identified, the follow the relevant device driver instructions Click here.
- Your instrument must not be using version v0.11. If your instrument is using v0.11, please Return it to Kingfisher, to be upgraded.
- Unzip and run the firmware upgrade software, following prompts.
- Fix CSV USB-MemoryDump format problem for Serial Numbers > 32,767