Mixed single mode & multimode fiberFor most fiber networks. Recommended for general contractors.
Mixed single mode and multimode fiber operating environments are increasingly common across all fiber sectors. Also, increased outsourcing means that many cabling or data contractors handle both fiber types daily on different sites. They often need to produce customer reports, which can be a time-consuming effort.
- Our unique KITS™ software provides reporting for all industry sectors, allowing reduced inventory & training
- Our light sources have 4 – 6 LED / Laser emitters optimized for both fiber types
- Our Ge power meters have detectors that are accurate from 850 – 1550 nm
- Our inspection microscope is safe, easy to use and provides a good image
- Interchangeable connectors easily accommodate your varying connector styles
- Our Contractor Fiber Test Kits wrap this capability up in one convenient p/n
- Reduced test inventory & training
- Flexibility to get the job done first time, regardless of unexpected site variations
- More accurate testing
- Flexible, secure & easy reporting
- Great service, support & warranty