Optical Power Meters
Kingfisher hand held optical power meters are a trusted test solution for optical power, optical attenuation and optical continuity. They offer leading accuracy, productivity and reliability in an economical and convenient package.
- High throughput premium meter with expert features and simple interface.
- Autotest, with up to 3 λ display
- Powerful KITS™ standards compliant reporting software
- Reliable, high-accuracy results
- Rugged, slim, rubberized case
- Large memory with text, timestamp, USB key storage
- 1,000 hr AA battery life (or external power)
- Sunlight-reflective high contrast backlit multi-line display
- Detector options for all network & connector types
General purpose power meters
Kingfisher power meters are color coded for easy work site identification (compared to light sources etc), have interchangeable connectors, long battery life, calibration certificates & 3 year warranty / calibration cycle. They are available in convenient Test Kits.
A general purpose fiber optic power meter is used with an optical light source for measuring loss or relative power level in dB. Alternatively, some users may prefer an integrated two-way LTS, or a simple LTS.
Specialist power meters
Kingfisher provides a specialist range of hand held optical power meters. These meters provide great productivity and test certainty in specialized test scenarios. Each meter receives a complete QA review and calibration certificate from Kingfisher.