A live fiber identifier is a handy, simple tool - used to identify live fiber traffic, or with a test tone generator source, or as a route tracer.
- Single-handed operation
- Easy to use
- Thumb lock
- Displays traffic direction with audible alert
- Approximate fiber power meter display
- Supplied with 4 heads for ribbon / 250 μ coated fiber, 900 μ fiber, 2 mm & 3 mm patch lead
- Uses 2 x AAA alkaline batteries. Auto on / off
- Durable metal housing and quality construction
- 12 month warranty
- Full QA report
|Part Number||SM||Buy / MSRP*|
Fiber Identifier (Tone) + 4 Fiber Chucks
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.