The KI 7010 Series hand held Fiber Optic Variable Attenuator is a precision handheld instrument commonly used for testing optical system margin and linearity. Superior specifications, high productivity and remote control capability also make this a genuine laboratory grade instrument.
- SM, MM & POF Versions
- Easy to use, accurate & productive instrument
- Class leading linearity, λ flatness, ORL, PMD
- Low minimum insertion loss
- Accurate absolute loss accuracy
- Supplied with metal free SC, ST, LC interchangeable connectors
- Power handling to >+30 dBm
- Remote control (Labwindows) software
- Set attenuation is unaffected by power on/off status
- Very long battery life
|Part Number||SM||PON / FTTx||MM||WDM||Hi Pwr||POF/PCS|
1310-1490-1550-1625 nm, APC
850-1300 nm, 50/125 nm
850-1300 nm, 62.5/125m
650 nm, 1 mm POF
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.