The Kingfisher Hand Held Loss Test Meter is a premium instrument used to test power, loss, continuity and faults on fiber optic systems. In a small package, it provides a variety of powerful solutions to improving test flexibility and productivity.
- Easy to use, slim, rugged & versatile
- SM, MM, POF & quad versions with EF compliant sources.
- Version with MPO SC LC power meter
- Excellent source stability
- Unique VisiTest VFL boosts test productivity
- Large clear LCD is sunlight readable & backlit
- Large memory with Text Tag & time stamp
- One button memory dump to USB key
- KITS™ reporting software for acquisition and reporting
- Autotest power meter with 1 % accuracy & 24 calibrated λ
- Interchangeable connectors with dust cap & tilt bail
- Power meter works with SC / LC duplex connectors
- Multi-Fiber ID Test tone generator / detector
- Long alkaline battery life with micro USB external power / charger
- 3 Year warranty and calibration cycle
How to select my detector type
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.Related info: How to choose an optical detector - Application Note