KI 6610 FiberSafe Microscope
The Kingfisher FiberSafe Microscope is the tool of choice for checking unmated fiber optic connectors for dirt and end face quality. A combination of high quality construction with innovative & helpful features enhances the performance of all technical staff.
- Industry best image quality & ease of use
- 200x, 400x, 40x magnification for SM, MM, MPO & POF Fiber
Improved red and infra-red eye safety filter and safety labelling
- Optional adaptors for most optical connectors including duplex LC / SC
- MPO & MPO/APC ribbon fiber adaptors for x200 and x40 magnification scope
- Easy focus and X-Y image centering
- AAA alkaline battery, external power input, low battery indicator
- Digital image capture option
- Stabilized illumination with convenient timer
- Lanyard and tripod mounts
- Triple LED illumination: coaxial, oblique and core
- 3 year warranty
- Full unit QA report, including eye safety filter test
|Part Number||SM||MM||MPO||POF/PCS||PON / FTTx||WDM||Hi Pwr|
40x, 2.5 mm Univ
200x, 2.5 mm Univ
400x, 2.5 mm Univ
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'get a quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.