The KI6680 is a handy tool to check mated or unmated fiber optic connector end faces for dirt, condition and quality.The image can be viewed and stored on Windows, Android or iOS smartphones, tablets or laptops, via Wi-Fi or USB. Easy operation, robust construction and quality optics ensures that this equipment will enhance the performance of installation and maintenance staff.
- Simple, compact and reliable
- Captive dust/protective cap
- Long operation from built-in rechargeable battery with charging via USB-C cable
- Quick-change adaptors for many connector styles
- Good image quality with easy focus
- Image can be centered and expanded
- On-probe image capture button
- LED torch for work in low light conditions
- Handy storage case for inspection adaptors
- Simplex and duplex connectors
|Part Number||VFL||SM||PON / FTTx||MM||MPO||WDM||Hi Pwr|
Mini Fiber Inspection Probe, WiFi / USB connection
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.