The KI 2400 Series Zero Warm-up Source uses an advanced optical stabilization method to offer ultra high stability, insensitivity to ambient temperature variations, and zero warm up time. Typical applications include very high precision fiber optic loss measurement, often desirable for connector or component testing, R&D etc. The unique instant-on & tight temperature specifications are also useful in demanding installation environments.
- Easy to use, rugged & versatile
- Unique zero-warm-up drift performance
- Unique maximum drift over temp specification
- Unaffected by varying return loss
- KI 2419 eLED for ultimate stability or chromatic dispersion testing
- Interchangeable connectors with dust cap & tilt bail
- Long battery life with micro USB power / charger
- Alkaline or rechargeable batteries, AA x 2
- Autotest & Multi-Fiber ID Tone generator
- Custom options up to 6 λ and 1 connector
- 3 year warranty & calibration cycle
- Full QA & test reports
Matching power meters
1310-1550-1625 nm Ultra Stable Laser APC
1310-1550 nm Ultra Stable eLED
1310-1550 nm Ultra Stable Laser
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.