KI 6354 Pen Visual Fault Finder
Fiber Visual fault locators (VFL) are used for installation, fault finding, continuity checking, polarity checking, verifying a signal path, and identifying a fiber. For single mode, multimode and plastic fibers.
- Very simple to use, compact pen-style checker
- High quality, durable, drop resistant, metal / rubber body
- Eye-safe Class 1 visible laser needs no safety precautions
- 2.5 mm universal connector with translucent captive cap
- Will not turn on by mistake, or roll off a bench
- Continuous or pulsed operation
- The smallest pen available with convenient 2 x AAA batteries
- Also available in convenient Test Kits
- 3 year warranty
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'get a quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.