An in-line PON meter is used during FTTH / PON service turn-up or maintenance, to perform a live test with the OLT equipment.
- Easy to use, compact, rugged & economical
- Fast reading and settling time
- Sunlight readable backlit display
- Pass / fail display and LEDs
- 1310 nm upstream, 1490/1550 nm downstream
- 18 hr from AA alkaline batteries & auto off
- 100 test memory & real time clock
- PC software for downloading results & setting pass / fail
- 12 month warranty, 3 year calibration cycle
- Full QA report
Matching test kits
Note: This instrument is designed to test PON transmission power. Alternatively, for loss testing use, it requires a non-standard KI2000 series test source with specific CWDM compliant lasers.
|Part Number||PON / FTTx|
In-line PON AA Battery, SC/APC
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.Related info: How to choose an optical detector - Application Note