KI6512 is an easy and economical handheld 100GBASE LR4/ER4 λ selective power meter for single mode fiber.
An extra 50/125u port provides basic 850 / 1300 / 1550 nm power testing and is handy for first-in fault finding.
It scans & stores the absolute power or loss of all 4 channels in 0.8 seconds, with results viewed in graphical or numerical form.
- Compact, rugged & light weight
- Fast & Easy to use
- Large, sunlight readable, backlit display
- Tabular and graphical display modes
- Internal memory for 1000 tests
- Programmable auto shut off
- Power / data transfer via mini USB port
- 12 months warranty
- Full QA report
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.Related info: How to choose an optical detector - Application Note