The inexpensive KI 9600A Shirt-Pocket Fiber Meter is a simple and reliable power meter for testing power and loss on all types of fiber optic systems. It provides high accuracy and simplicity of use.
- 9 calibration λ, 2% accuracy
- Small size, easy to use, rugged & reliable
- 2 x AA batteries, 300 hr life
- dBm / dB / linear, 0.01 dB resolution
- Display hold & max/min recording
- Tone detector with Multi-Fiber ID
- Easy to use TamperLock mode
- Interchangeable connectors
- Full QA reports
- 3 year warranty & calibration
How to select my detector type
|Part Number||SM||MM||MPO||WDM||Hi Pwr||POF/PCS|
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.Related info: How to choose an optical detector - Application Note